Brother QL-710W Labels Driver Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother QL-710W Labels Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother QL-710W Installation Software, Wifi Setup – Brother QL-710W is the best thing to improve a busy office. This really is a label printer with all an high-speed performance to manage all the tagging duties. By applying this machine, it’s possible for you to create budget-friendly paper labels. It works for managing envelopes, DVDs, file folders, and packages. Eventually, it is equipped to work for banner ads. From this stage we agree to state that the product can encourage you completing big jobs.
Brother QL-710W includes a speed performance to manage more than 93 tags in one minute. It permits you to print one or several labels in the exact same time easily. It’s because the machine includes automatic printer speeds to make sure that the machine can handle the tasks.
Brother QL-710W can be obtained as the label printer using the wireless connection. There should be no problems at all with the connectivity. It’s because you can join the machine virtually and then discuss it with other users on the available network. In addition, it may print postage for envelopes and packages so that you may relish your seat viewing the device is starting to work.
Brother QL-710W can finish the users with different demands. It may print pre-sized tags, rounded-corner labels, and easy-peel tags. Therefore, it is fairly helpful for any business associated with labeling. With its speedy performance, the machine can print on the picture tapes for your bannerads. Other than that, it can print greatly over the continuous-length paper without any issues at all.
You can print your labels easily via wireless connectivity. This attribute allows you print the tasks by using Air Label Print app, Brother iPrint&Label app, or even AirPrint. Furthermore, you can use the automatic cutter so that you will find the exact cuts right after the machine printed the label. Alternatively, you can make the custom-sized labels.
What’s more, Brother QL-710W can produce high speed output. This label printer works to create more than 300 x 600 dpi. Therefore, it can provide you crisp texts and superior graphics. It will not a big deal if you’ve got different devices on various platforms. It is because the printer can be used with Windows or Mac.
Best of all, this machine is easy to manage and integrate although you’re operating it according to the available system. By using the system management tools from Brother, including the free software development, this system makes your business easier than ever.
Brother QL-710W Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother QL-710W Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother QL-710W Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother QL-710W Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother QL-710W Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.