Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-L5850DW Installation Software, Toner Cartridges – Brother MFC-L5850DW is a monochrome laser with the all-in-one design which you can use to complete your little workgroups and offices. It’s great if you would like to find a cost-efficient printer with the dependable performance. Besides, the printer can copy and publish with the rate more than 42 pages in one minute. Therefore, we believe that the machine is excellent to maximize your business productivity.
Brother MFC-L5850DW can be available with the flexible paper handling. It works with more than 300-sheet. You may still extend it into 1,340 sheets using the optional add-on trays. Additionally, it’s a duplex auto document feeder to manage 70 pages when you use it as a scanner.
Brother MFC-L5850DW works with the presence of 3.7-inch touchscreen display. It makes you easily navigate all menus. Besides, it is possible to create more than 48 customized shortcuts. Eventually, it’s possible that you scan your documents to favorite cloud services from the touchscreen display. For instance, you can scan your files through DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, ONENOTE, GOOGLE DRIVE, and others.
Brother MFC-L5850DW has a big and expandable paper capacity so you can do substantial print tasks easily with the flexible paper tray to support 250 sheets along with the multipurpose tray to offer 50 sheets. Still, you can buy the optional paper trays two choices; 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities. It means that the printer empowers all the users to configure the multiple trays. Therefore, it may work for more than 1,340 sheets as the total capacity.
Brother offers the printer with the conventional return Brother MFC-L5850DW Toner cartridge using the returns approximately 3,000 pages. Additionally, in addition, it includes the DR820 Drum unit with the returns about 30,000 pages. If you want more, it is much better to pick the high-yield toner TN850 in dark with all the yields around 8,000 pages.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Toner can help you save more money. It’s because the machine includes the replacement toner cartridge to reduce the operating expenses.
Finally, Brother MFC-L5850DW is a fast printer and copier with more than 42 pages to produce in one minute. We recommend this printer since it offers a cost-efficient output for business and individual needs.
It’s ideal for people who need a printer using an cost-efficient output. It is because the machine supports you reduced the operating costs, thanks to this high-yield 8,000-page toner cartridge to replace.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-L5850DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-L5850DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-L5850DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.