Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Software Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-L2700DW Scanner, Wireless Setup Toner, Drum Reset – Brother MFC-L2700DW is great for people who need a fast system to print and copy. The speed of this printer is much more than 27 pages per minute to handle your tasks. It may complete the demands in this modern age. It is because the printer has wireless mobile device printing that’s easy to use.
Brother MFC-L2700DW as a compact printer is also available at the very affordable price. It works as a monochrome laser printer that supports over 35 pages of ADF. Because of this, it is excellent to complete a small office or a home office. With the dependable design, it provides over 250 sheets of tray. You can print your files from your mobile devices, thanks to its wireless network. Besides, you are able to scan documents to various destinations. Aside from that, the printer also includes automatic duplex printing to help you save more newspapers.
In addition, the printer includes flexibility connectivity. It comes with the built-in wireless in addition to Ethernet network interfaces. Therefore, it is in a position to share with multiple users on the network. Besides, you can connect the printer locally by using the USB interface.
Furthermore, it permits you enjoy the wireless scanning qualities to scan your documents from your mobile device. It’s because the new Brother MFC-L2700DW can support Brother iPrint&Scan program.
The feature of automatic duplex printing can also be useful. It is possible to save paper and save the operating cost of the printer.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner is included if you buy the printer. The company provides the starter toner cartridge together with the yield about 700 pages. In addition, there is the DR630 Drum Unit together with the yield approximately 12,000 pages.
Brother offers several alternatives in regards to the toner. First, you can use the standard-yield toner TN630 in dark if you require a toner to handle 1,200 pages. Should you want more than this, it’s better that you use the Brother MFC-L2700DW toner TN660. This really is actually the high-yield toner in black with the returns about 2,600 pages. That is more than sufficient to support a small business with a high need of printing and copying jobs.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-L2700DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-L2700DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-L2700DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.