Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-J6920DW Driver Macintosh, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-J6920DW Wifi Setup, Installation Software – The Brother MFC-J6920DW is the fastest low-cost printer in its class. It has some significant characteristics to support your small business. A lot of people chose this printer because of its advanced connectivity features, too.
You can operate the Brother MFC-J6920DW easily. It’s because the company supplies it with all the intuitive touchscreen color display. This display is available in dimension of 3.7-inch. You can also use the printer with its mobility and NFC. This feature permits you to touch and connect the printer for scanning and printing from the appropriate mobile device.
With the instinctive screen, you can now browse the menu easily and access the Brother MFC-J6920DW to some popular online support. By way of instance, you can get Brother Cloud Apps and Internet Connect to capture or convert your documents.
As of the quick mode, the Brother MFC-J6920DW can create over 35 pages per minute for printing black files. It provides 22 pages per minute in black and 20 pages per minute in colour for the standard speed.
Next, the printer also offers the built-in wireless and wired interface. You may copy, fax and print to support your company documents. Moreover, it has a great paper handling capacity. Brother designed it using double trays that work for 500 sheets. Together with the Complex Landscape Print Tech, it lows you feed and store the paper in Landscape orientation.
This is a low-cost printer option that gives you Super High Yield ink cartridges you can replace. In fact, brother made it with the capability to work for 2,400 pages in dark. It also can manage 1,200 pages in color documents.
In addition, this printer is excellent for finishing your documents at your home office. If you believe that you will need this printer for a low-printing use, this is still a good option. It is because brother also provides the ink cartridges with the yields approximately 600 pages. You can select whether you will finish this printer using all the 600 pages of ink cartridges or even 1200 pages of ink cartridges.
In case that you want to personalize the printer to finish your needs, you can assess the available materials and accessories that match the printer. Ultimately, this Brother MFC-J6920DW is everything that you need.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-J6920DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-J6920DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-J6920DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-J6920DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.