Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver and Software Downloads
Brother MFC-J6710DW Driver Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit,Brother MFC-J6710DW Installation Software, Scanner Download – Brother MFC-J6710DW helps you to print on various paper sizes. Its design is versatile which makes you able to print over 11″ x 17″. It usually means it can take care of the Ledger paper size. You can also print on two-sided documents. A lot of people use it because it also has wireless (Ethernet) which you can set up easily by using Embedded Web Server aid. Aside from that, the machine has two paper trays you may fix to support greater than 500 sheets. Eventually, Brother provides you the choice to use the the superb high-yield ink cartridges as you want.
Brother MFC-J6710DW comes with the great paper handling for those who must work together with the high printing requirements. The dual paper trays make you can work with 350 sheets. A single tray may support more than 100 sheets together with the ledger paper size. Meanwhile, the next tray can support even greater than 250 sheets for printing letter paper size into the larger paper size.
Brother MFC-J6710DW can help you print fast with the capacity to generate more than 35 pages per minute . It can produce over 27 webpages in 60 minutes in color document. These speeds would be the best choice because of the fast manner. In addition, you can enjoy the choice of employing the built-in wireless and wired interfaces. Here, Brother uses the wireless and wired Ethernet as the choices.
At some point, the machine gets the auto document feeder which supports 35 pages. It’ll work for your unattended scan, fax, or copy. Brother MFC-J6710DW is ideal for those who need the professional print outputs. It may provide one of the high resolutions since it can create over 6000 x 1200 dpi.
The superb high-yield Brother MFC-J6710DW ink cartridges are also accessible with all the LC79 XXL. This merchandise can provide 2,400 pages in black. Meanwhile, the color cartridge may handle 1,200 pages. The four-cartridge system is very efficient that will cause you to alter the cartridge that is empty.
Buyers also can purchase the high-yield Brother MFC-J6710DW ink in black with all the yields about 600 pages. The color high-yield ink cartridges are also available with the very same yields, which can be 600 pages. If you believe you need to print your documents daily on a large basis, you should use the superb high-yield ink cartridges. This really is the solution so you do not need to replace the ink too often. With those features and toner cartridges, we agree to say that the machine can support both small and big business environments.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-J6710DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-J6710DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-J6710DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-J6710DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.