Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver and Software Downloads
Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-J4620DW Installation Software, Ink, Wireless Setup – Brother MFC-J4620DW includes the high-speed performance to print. This multi-function printer gets the inkjet technologies. Additionally, it supports you with the wireless technology. You may use this machine to do a few functions such as scanning, copying, and faxing. Brother finishes it using an automatic document feeder that holds 20 sheets. Besides, the printer has a single sheet to handle the A3 printing requirements. This system is what you need because it can create over 22 pages per minute in black/white documents. Meanwhile, it can create 20 pages per minute in color files.
Brother MFC-J4620DW makes your business is simple since it has a direct connection to the cloud services and the mobile devices. It means that you can use it at your home office or while you’re on the go for your freedom. To operate the device, you just need to use the TFT touchscreen color LCD screen in size of 9.3 cm. The screen has the intuitive design and it isn’t hard to use. There should not be any thing at all when you run the machine via the screen.
Brother MFC-J4620DW can produce black/white and color files with the resolution of more than 1200 x 6000 dpi. That’s more than enough to make crisp and clear documents for your business requirements. Moreover, the system is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac, and Linux. It’s possible to print on two-sided documents automatically. The print speed is also quickly with no warm-up time required. Other interesting features in this machine would be the quiet mode along with the borderless printing.
Brother MFC-J4620DW can also be used as a digital copier. The highest resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi. After you use it as a scanner, it produces a document with 1200 x 1200 dpi since the maximum resolution. Additionally, it has auto duplex copying and scanning, as well.
This machine is what you need if you are working in a small office using the need for a robust machine that can print, copy, scan, and fax. You have to know some consumable items within this printer. Brother MFC-J4620DW toner color cartridges can be found with the yields approximately 550 pages as the standard-yield alternative. Meanwhile, you can purchase the high-yield color cartridges which could handle over 1,200 pages.
Brother MFC-J4620DW toner cartridge high-yield shameful is also available. It can support your printing job using 1,200 pages. This machine is the perfect option if you need to work with 250 to 1,000 pages each month.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-J4620DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-J4620DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-J4620DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.