Brother MFC-8950DW Driver, Software and Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-8950DW Driver, Software Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-8950DW Installation Software, Wireless Setup – Brother MFC-8950DW has the innovative duplex technology. This is a high-performance printer using the laser technology to offer. It also will come with the multifunction layout. It’s possible to use the system easily, as a result of its wireless networking feature in it. As the monochrome system, this printer can encourage both medium and small workplace. It has a high-speed performance using the reliable printing layout. It can copy and print over 42 pages in a single minute together with the color faxing and scanning at a high-quality degree.
Brother also supports it using the Web Connect and a larger sheet paper to hold 550 sheets. Aside from that, it may create automatic two-sided document printings with the use of advanced duplex technology. It’s possible to talk about the device with others via the Ethernet and wireless network connections. On top of that , you can print directly from your mobile devices by means of Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, along with many others.
The flexible connectivity also allows you to print, scan, or fax from the wireless connections. Even you may connect the device to your PC by using the USB port. Other than that, the system helps you copy and color scan your files easily, even for legal-size documents. The automatic document feeder can support 50 pages.
Brother MFC-8950DW also gets the flexible paper ability to handle increased print demands. Brother completes it using 500-sheet of this paper tray. If you want longer, they also possess the multipurpose tray for handling 50 sheets.
Brother contains the standard-yield Brother MFC-8950DW toner cartridge which can do the job for 3,000 pages. They also include the DR720 Drum Unit together with an yield roughly 30,000 pages. After the toner should replace, they supply the accessories and supplies to buy. You may buy the standard-yield toner in the official site. If you would like to save your money and time for replacing the equipment, you need to purchase the high-yield Brother MFC-8950DW toner cartridge which could work for 8,000 pages. Should you want more, purchase the super high-yield toner that gives you 12,000 pages.
In the end, it’s a great printer which it is possible to use the USB Immediate Interface in the front to print and scan documents from or to your USB flash drive. It supports cellular device printing with the innovative scanning and security features, too.
Brother MFC-8950DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-8950DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-8950DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-8950DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-8950DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.