Brother MFC-8480DN Driver Download & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-8480DN Driver & Software Download – Brother MFC-8480DN is one of the fast printers available on the market with all the high-quality output. Finally, it can support the users that are running a small business with the requirement for a standalone copier.
These are the important features most users need. If you think you do not need those features, this system is the economical choice. Though it doesn’t have the duplexing ADF, nevertheless it includes all the excellent paper handling.
What’s more, Brother supplies the print duplexer which you can print on both sides of a paper. In the end, this is enough for a small business environment. If you require something more, you can obtain the optional tray to add 250 sheets for 550 sheets in total.
Brother MFC-8480DN has some best features to offer you. In reality, Brother added legal-size flatbed. Aside from that, it’s an automatic document feeder to support 50 sheets. You can use the document feeder to handle multipage files. As soon as you discover the place for the machine and remove the packing products, continue by mixing the cartridge and paper. After that, you only have to plug in the power line and the power cord. This manner is simple to connect the machine to the cable. You can even use the disk to run the automated installation.
Next, Brother MFC-8480DN can be accessible with all the remarkable speed. It can produce over 32 pages in 60 seconds. Additionally, the machine has a good output quality which actually makes it better compared to other mono laser printers. There should be no complaints whatsoever when it comes to the text quality for the business files.
Brother MFC-8480DN toner cartridges are available into two options. The first is that the standard-yield to supply 3000 pages. The second solution is that the high-yield to supply 8000 pages. Those options make you easier to choose based on your needs. For instance, if you use the machine infrequently, it’s better to buy the first alternative. Meanwhile, if you are working with the machine every day with the heavy duty performance required, it is good to have the second option. Brother MFC-8480DN is the best solution for those who demand a practical printer but don’t have any Wi-Fi need.
Brother MFC-8480DN Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-8480DN Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-8480DN Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-8480DN Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-8480DN Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.