Brother MFC-7840W Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-7840W Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-7840W Wireless Setup, Scanner Download, Installation Software – Brother MFC-7840W offers you whatever that you want. This laser all-in-one printer includes wireless networking solution for your business. At some point, you can use it to complete your home office. The rate and the output is the same as the MFC-7440N.
Why is the Brother MFC-7840W magnificent is the black color scheme of the printer that’s quite elegant. Additionally, it has a built-in wireless network interface and quicker fax modem. You are able to operate the printer easily with the presence of the LCD backlit display.
Brother MFC-7840W can print and reproduce with over 23 pages per minute. In addition, it’s a top-quality laser output to make rich black lead and sharp document with more than 2400 x 600 dpi as the resolution. The printer helps you save your money since the existence of laser technologies. It completes the single-sheet guide skip to print envelopes and labels.
Brother MFC-7840W appears better with the flatbed color scanning. This attribute allows you scan webpages directly to a single PDF file by using ADF or email program. Eventually, you can save more than 600 pages from the memory because it’s 32 MB of memory for faxing. For this reason, the printer is able to do multiple prints and copy jobs.
It usually means that you can do your tasks wirelessly. In addition you have the choice to install the MFC on the wired system. Instead, this feature lets you connect your printer into a PC using USB.
Last but not the least is the foldout output tray at the back with the exit door so you may use it for printing envelopes and other thicker paper media.
Brother MFC-7840W Toner Cartridges
In its own box, you’ll locate that a Brother MFC-7840W toner cartridge together with the yield 1,000 pages. Moreover, there is DR360 Drum Unit to function for 12,000 pages. As of this toner, Brother offered some toner supplies.
Not only that, however TN360 toner is available as the high-yield toner in black with an return for about 2,600 pages. The next selection of Brother MFC-7840W toner here is ideal if your small business needs toner with more capacity.
Brother MFC-7840W Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-7840W Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-7840W Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-7840W Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-7840W Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.