Brother MFC-7360N Driver, Software and Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-7360N Driver, Scanner Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-7360N Installation Software, Wifi Setup – Brother MFC-7360N is a monochrome laser printer designed to compete with other all-in-one machines in its class. This printer has a streamlined design to complete your office. Brother designed it using a built-in Ethernet port so that you can discuss it with other users around the network.
Brother MFC-7360N includes a 35-page of all ADF so you can copy, scan and fax multi-page documents easily. In addition, it has fine paper handling. It is because the tray is flexible with 250-sheet to handle both letter and legal paper.
In fact, the Brother MFC-7360N is able to print and copy your files with over 24 pages per minute. Besides, it offers the expert output with the resolution at over 2400 x 600 dpi. Not only that, but the printer also has 350-page capability because of its ADF so that you can copy, fax, and scan quickly and easily.
This paper can handle 250 sheets for letter and legal paper. You may use it to print envelopes, labels, and so on.
Brother MFC-7360N functions with this feature so that you may print any files from your mobile device. It occurs because it’s compatible with Brother iPrint&Scan or Cortado Workplace. Eventually, you can scan your files wirelessly to your mobile device.
Brother MFC-7360N toner can be obtained with the purpose to lessen the cost for using the printer. Even Brother supplied it using all the high-yield replacement toner cartridge. When you open the box, the machine includes a starter toner cartridge which can do the job for 700 pages. In any case, there is a DR420 Drum Unit together with the return for nearly 12,000 pages.
What’s more, Brother also offered a few options for the toner. It is possible to use the standard-yield toner in black with the return for approximately 1,200 pages. Other than that, there is also the high-yield Brother MFC-7360N toner with all the yields approximately 2,600 pages. With these choices, you can select according to your printing demands so you can save more cash for your operating costs.
Ultimately, Brother MFC-7360N is an ideal alternative for people who demand a monochrome laser that can print copy, fax, and scan fast and conveniently. It’s the perfect choice for a home office or small-sized business growth.
Brother MFC-7360N Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-7360N Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-7360N Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-7360N Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-7360N Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.