Brother MFC-7340 Driver, Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-7340 Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-7340 Installation Software, Toner Cartridge, Drum Reset, Reviews – Brother MFC-7340 can work with its good quality design, good price, and decent functionality. In fact, it’s the cheapest product from Brother when it comes to a mono laser printer. We can accept the machine has less significant features like no duplex technologies, less paper output , without any Ethernet to offer.
Brother MFC-7340 is the best alternative for those who need a machine with the basic performance. A simple machine affirms cost-efficiency. It supports your company too. The machine delivers a design layout for a little business at the inexpensive price.
Brother MFC-7340 includes a streamlined design for its cost. In any case, Brother finishes it with all the paper tray that can hold 250 sheets. In addition, there is a guide single page feeder. It’s very important to note that the machine doesn’t supply a lot of paper output tray. The paper output is the small slot, placed between the toner holder and also the control panel. Nonetheless, you can lift the scanner along with the control panel to support more even though it is not the suitable alternative.
Aside from that, Brother MFC-7340 with the restricted connectivity features. You may use it as a fax only with the limited speed. Maybe the speed doesn’t make you amazed, but the quality settings are remarkable. It provides you in 300 dpi to 1200 dpi as the quality settings. It’s possible to pick the best quality settings for your needs. It can print 21 webpages in 60 minutes. Though it is not the fast speed, it’s excellent to make 1200 dpi for this speed. Because of this, it gives clean and crisp text quality together with the pre-document printing solution. It also can scan document and picture fast, but the quality isn’t spectacular.
When it comes to the Brother MFC-7340 toner replacement, it can take time. You have to lift out the entire drum unit . Nonetheless, the machine includes a budget-friendly consumable cost for each webpage.
Brother MFC-7340 toner cartridges are also available in two options. The standard-yield provides 1500 pages. This choice is good if you’re using the printer often. If you think that it is inadequate, you can purchase the high-yield option. This toner cartridge is able to manage 2600 pages.
In the end, this system is a good choice if you’re seeking for an inexpensive multifunctional printer. The speed is great enough for its quality output, even though you just can use it with the USB port.
Brother MFC-7340 Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-7340 Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-7340 Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-7340 Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-7340 Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.