Brother MFC-6490CW Driver, Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-6490CW Driver Software Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-6490CW Installation Software, Scanner Download – Brother MFC-6490CW works as the professional printer using all the inkjet technology and all-around design. It is able to handle various types of business documents for your organization development daily. It’s possible to use the machine for creating reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and others.
Interestingly, the business designed the system to create up to 6000 x 1200 dpi as the resolution and that’s rather high. You can operate the device during the 3.3-inch colour LCD display, which is very broad.
These trays operate to handle 400 sheets. The first tray can support 150 sheets of ledger paper sizes. Meanwhile, the second tray provides 250 sheets.
Furthermore, Brother MFC-6490CW includes a fast performance. It may produce 35 pages in a single moment to get a black record. It creates 28 pages in a single moment for colour printing tasks. When It has to do with the connectivity, you may use the built-in the wired options. You plug the device into the wireless or wired router, you can begin the MFC sharing option.
When you buy this machine, you can locate the cartridges high-yield series inside, as well as the device, the installation manual, and the line cable. The last important thing to learn about this system is that the printer supports mobile device printing demand.
Brother MFC-6490CW ink cartridges come with the high-yield. Therefore, you don’t have to replace it too frequently. Aside from that, the system has a four-cartridge ink program. It is possible to obtain the standard or the high-yield options as you need. The system ensures that you only have to replace the cartridge that you have to replace.
Brother MFC-6490CW ink cartridges to your high-yield black, it can work for 900 pages. The high-yield colour inks only can handle 750 pages. When you purchase the standard-yield colour ink to get this system, it only supports 325 pages. On the flip side, the standard-yield black ink supports 450 pages. These options are great to satisfy your unique requirements.
In conclusion, Brother MFC-6490CW is what you need if you would like a functional printer that may deal with 5,000 pages to do per month. But we recommend you to use the system just for managing 250 to 2000 pages per month.
Brother MFC-6490CW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-6490CW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-6490CW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-6490CW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-6490CW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.