Brother MFC-495CW Driver, Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother MFC-495CW Installation Software, Wifi Setup, Scanner Download – Brother MFC-495CW is prepared on the marketplace as the color printer using the inkjet technology. Finally, Brother designed it with the wireless network solution that finishes small office and house. It’s not a common printer, for certain. The wireless link within this machine is flexible you may even use the wired system solutions to share the printer with the various computers in the available network.
You can run the Brother MFC-495CW using the wide screen color screen LCD in dimension of 3.3-inch. This screen helps you enhance and edit your pictures easily with all the very clear help menus. We can say that the machine is quite easy to use.
Brother MFC-495CW comes with the 15-sheet of auto document feeder to take care of unattended copy, fax, and scan. It is able to produce 35 pages in a minute for black files. It merely generates 28 color pages in 60 seconds. You can talk about the machine to print, scan, and fax with different users. It’s because the machine has flexible connectivity in wired and wireless port.
Furthermore, Brother MFC-495CW comes with all the high resolutions which are 6000 x 1200 dpi. You can use the ink store mode if you wish to decrease the ink consumption.
You do not have to turn your pc on. So long as the document is available from your mobile phone, this machine makes it possible to deal with your documents. The device can be used with mobile device printing demand. What you need is utilizing Brother iPrint&Scan along with the device lets you print only from your mobile phone. Inside of the box, you wouldn’t see the printer itself. However, Brother would also add the capsules CD-Rom, the manual fast setup, and also the line cord.
If it has to do with the Brother MFC-495CW ink cartridges, we must state that they don’t provide the high-yield ink selections for this particular machine. In reality, Brother only generates the standard-yield black ink that may encourage 450 pages.
When you need to replace the color ink, you need to buy it and alter it after using it for handling 325 pages. It means that the machine doesn’t support people with the high printing requirements. If so, they have to replace the Brother MFC-495CW ink cartridges quite often.
In conclusion, Brother MFC-495CW is the ideal option that supports your mobility and company productivity. Nevertheless, it’s important to say that the machine is excellent to support 2,500 pages per month maximum.
Brother MFC-495CW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-495CW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-495CW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother MFC-495CW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-495CW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.