Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver Macintosh, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-L8360CDW Toner Cartridges, Installation Software – As a colour printer with laser technologies, the Brother HL-L8360CDW is an perfect alternative for people who are working in a small group. This printer delivers a trusted functionality with the budget-friendly printing option. To start, this printer enables you do the jobs using the 2.7-inch touchscreen display with the rate more than 33 pages per minute. This display is easy to navigate. Furthermore, it helps you use it for direct printing, especially from some cloud services. The safety attributes make you get the higher degree of expertise using this printer.
In reality, you can personalize the Brother HL-L8360CDW to restrict the users of this printer. Not many individuals can get it without your consent. Besides, it can help you lower the company cost because it can restrict the color printing. The paper handling is more flexible as it is expandable. You can use the optional tray to use the printer for 1,300 sheets.
Asides of its speedy performance, the Brother HL-L8360CDW is able to generate high-quality output. It can produce over 2400 x 600 dpi in black and color settlements. Consequently, you don’t need to wait for a very long when you really need the printer for your high printing demands.
These network ports are easy to establish. You may even share the printer according to your own wired or wireless network links. To accomplish this, you merely need to use AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, and others.
In fact, in addition, it comes with the automatic duplex technology. This attribute enables you to publish two-sided files to save the printing expenses.
Brother HL-L8360CDW toner cartridges are on the box of materials. In any case, Brother includes the toner cartridges on its box once you purchase the printer. They provide the conventional yield black toner cartridge with the capability to support 3,000 pages. In addition, there are also the standard yield toner cartridges, where each of them can hold 1,800 pages. Other than that, Brother includes the DR431CL Drum Unit for 30,000 pages.
Brother HL-L8360CDW toner cartridges will also be available on the supplies and accessories when you go to the official site. The business creates the black high-yield toner cartridges for tackling 4,500 pages. This item is excellent if you want to save your time so that you do not have to replace it too frequently.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L8360CDW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L8360CDW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-L8360CDW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L8360CDW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.