Brother HL-L5200DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L5200DW Driver & Software Macintosh, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-L5200DW Installation Software, Wireless Setup – Brother HL-L5200DW is on the market to compete with other inkjet printers. This printer includes laser technology that makes it excellent to complete offices and small business environment. It’s its reliability and quality, as well. It is a great option for people who search for the cost effective printer.
In reality, the printer includes a two-sided file output signal as its own technology. Additionally, it sounds much better because Brother offers the Brother HL-L5200DW with the high-yield toner cartridge. To make your business run better, it may produce over 42 pages in a single minute. It is possible to use the paper that supports 250 sheets for printing files in a letter or legal size paper. Finally, it allows you to print on envelopes along with some media types. To accomplish this, you can use the multi-purpose tray that holds 50 sheets. Aside from that, Brother also lets you expand the paper capacity by means of discretionary trays. The presence of the trays makes it able to handle 1,340 sheets. That is more than sufficient to make your small business runs smoothly.
Brother HL-L5200DW allows you share your system with other users using the radio or the Ethernet network connections. Besides, it can work with a few mobile devices. It means that you do not need to turn on your computer to publish your documents. You may publish your files using Cortado Workplace, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, along with others. Additionally, it has the advanced security details to protect your documents securely.
With the speedy functionality, it gives a clear, crisp text and awesome graphics. It’s because the system works with over 1200 x 1200 dpi as the resolution. Brother HL-L5200DW is easy to work because you just have to use the 1-Line LCD Display. It’s an excellent machine for those who need to work with more than 3,500 pages each month.
Brother HL-L5200DW Toner Cartridge makes you save your money. It may lower the business cost, thanks to the high-yield option. This alternative is able to support 8,000 pages.
Brother HL-L5200DW Toner Cartridge is offered in some choices. For instance, the standard-yield black is capable to support 3,000 pages. When you buy this machine, Brother contains the standard yield-toner cartridge along with the Drum Unit, where this unit has 30,000 pages to take care of.
Brother HL-L5200DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L5200DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L5200DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-L5200DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L5200DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.