Brother HL-L2380DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-L2380DW Toner, Drum Reset, Installation Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother HL-L2380DW is the solution for those who are looking for a laser printer at a reliable and affordable option. It works as a monochrome printer that could complete your small office. It can scan and print your documents. Besides, it’s a space-saving layout that can handle over 250 sheets to the tray.
To print your documents, it can create over 32 pages each time. In any case, it’s quite easy to operate the printer from the 2.7-inch of the instinctive screen. On top of that, you are able to print your files from the mobile apparatus. Together with the duplex technology, you may reduce the charge to purchase more newspapers.
There are a few helpful apps to utilize for example AirPrint, Cortado, Brother iPrint&Scan, and many others. Eventually, you can scan the documents wirelessly.
Asides of the speedy performance, the output to produce is quite terrific. It can create at greater than 2400 x 600 dpi.
Moreover, the Brother HL-L2380DW lets your office appears well-organized with the less cable around. It is because the printer has flexible connectivity. You’re able to talk to other users by using the built-in wireless and Ethernet. Anytime you would like to utilize the printer, you can operate it in the colour touchscreen display in size of 2.7-inch.
The best part is the Brother HL-L2380DW toner cartridge. The box includes two capsules, which are TN-760 and TN-770. These capsules can handle 7,500 pages. Besides, Brother also contained the DR730 Drum Unit with the yields about 12,000 pages.
When you want to replace Brother HL-L2380DW toner cartridge, Brother also generates some cartridges. You may go to the official site and check their supplies and accessories. There, Brother offers the conventional cartridge to manage 1,200 pages. Nevertheless, should you not need to replace the cartridge too frequently, we advise you to buy the high-yield cartridge that provides 2,500 pages.
In the long run, this Brother HL-L2380DW is a superb choice for people who are seeking for a speedy printer to handle black files. Since it also functions as a scanner, it makes your task flows easily. Besides, it helps you save money. You do not need to purchase more pages due to the duplex technology within it. It also works to handle about 10,000 pages monthly.
Brother HL-L2380DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L2380DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-L2380DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L2380DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.