Brother HL-L2340DW Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2340DW Driver Mac, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Linux, Brother HL-L2340DW Toner Cartridge, Drum Reset, Wifi Setup – The Brother HL-L2340DW has a trustworthy design. As a laser printer, it has a compact design to make it ideal for a small office or house. It seems excellent the machine works using all the duplex laser technology with over 250 sheets of this tray.
You can connect the tray with the wireless or Hi-Speed USB. Additionally, it is possible to print your documents easily because it supports cellular device printing. With the presence of auto duplex printing, it makes it possible to save more papers.
This Brother HL-L2340DW is fast and it encourages one to generate crisp documents and great graphics. Brother offers it with more than 2400 x 600 dpi. In any case, the printer looks best with the excellent paper handling. The adjustable tray can work together with the letter and legal size paper. Eventually, it has a manual feed which lets you print letterhead and envelopes.
Brother provides it with the built-in wireless and Wi-Fi guide so that you can share it with other users dependent on the network. Therefore, it reduces the use of cable and allows you to place it easily with the wireless network or USB port.
It’s likely to print your documents from the mobile device that is supported. It is because the printer comes with a few helpful apps for your freedom.
We happy to hear that the company also designs it with the toner save mode. This attribute makes the system uses less toner. Therefore, it may save the toner usage. If you want to use it in order to print less crucial documents for your business, you can activate this manner.
What’s more, the content of the box includes Brother HL-L2340DW toner cartridge. This starter product is accessible to manage 700 pages. Plus, there’s DR630 Drum Unit together with the yields about 12,000 pages.
When you run out of this Brother HL-L2340DW toner cartridge contained in the box, then Brother also produces the standard as well as the high-yield toner cartridges. For your standard, it offers 1,200 pages. With these options, it’s easier for you to purchase the toner cartridge according to your unique needs.
In the long run, we recommend this printer for the small or large company environment. Not just the duplex technology however, the Brother HL-L2340DW has got the toner save mode that will lower the operating costs.
Brother HL-L2340DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L2340DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L2340DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-L2340DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L2340DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.