Brother HL-L2320D Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-L2320D Driver & Software For Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-L2320D Toner Cartridges, Drum Reset – The Brother HL-L2320D is able to make a black and white document over 30 pages per minute. It is an perfect laser printer using the monochrome layout that will never require more space on your desk. Therefore, you need it to handle your own personal and business printing demands.
The principal feature of the machine is that the quick speed to offer. Together with the speed we’ve mentioned above, we think that the printer is much more than enough to raise your productivity.
Other than that, the Brother HL-L2320D has got the duplexing technology. It usually means you could print your files on both sides of these webpage. Even you can use it to print brochures or booklet together with all the automatic duplex printing technology. Consequently, it is more than simply to save your own papers. However, in addition, it works best to save your cash.
Next, the printer also has the excellent output. It allows you print your files with the crisp look. It is because the Brother HL-L2320D has more than 2400 x 600 dpi as the resolution.
At some point, the paper handling makes your task goes effortlessly. The paper tray is adjustable that you can use it to hold letter and legal document. Anytime you would like to print letterhead or envelopes, you can use the feed slot manually.
The Brother HL-L2320D is amazing since it can use less toner. Here is the next way how it could save your cash. The Toner Save Mode is available so that you can restrict the use of toner when you’re printing crucial documents.
What’s more, the company added a starter toner cartridge for this printer. It functions to encourage 700 pages. They also included the DR630 Drum Unit to handle 12,000 pages.
Once the starter toner is empty and you want to replace it, you can purchase this consumable item to the official pages. There, it is possible to navigate to supplies and accessories. To begin with they possess the standard-yield toner cartridge together with the capacity to handle 1,200 pages. If you believe that you want more and you do not wish to replace it too often, you can pick the next choice, that’s the high-yield toner cartridge to confirm 2,600 pages. This printer is an perfect alternative for a private or small business environment.
It can complete your large printing requirements with the capacity to print 10,000 in a month. Nevertheless, we think that it is better to utilize the Brother HL-L2320D to manage 250 to 2,500 pages each month.
Brother HL-L2320D Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L2320D Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L2320D Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-L2320D Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L2320D Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.