Brother HL-5370DW Driver, Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-5370DW Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-5370DW Installation Software, Toner, Drum Reset, Review – Brother HL-5370DW has got the electrophotographic technology. It can create more than 30 pages per minute once you print a document on A4. It can generate faster than that, if you use a letter paper size. In a letter paper size, it may create 32 pages each time. Additionally, Brother supports it with the auto duplex printing technologies. When you print on both sides of the pages, it can generate over 13 pages in 60 minutes.
Brother HL-5370DW is rather fast. For the first print time, it may handle your record in less than 8.5 seconds.
Brother HL-5370DW works with the existence of processor in size of 300 MHz. Luckily they offer you the optional memory. By using the optional memory, they can expand this feature to 544 MB. The machine also has the standard interface, which are Hi-Speed USB jack, Ethernet, and Wireless LAN.
Speaking of this paper managing, Brother HL-5370DW gets the standard paper tray to manage over 250 sheets. Additionally, Brother finishes it using the multipurpose tray that can support more than 50 sheets. For those who need to work with a lot of papers, they can include the optional tray to handle 500 sheets maximum. Asides of the manual duplex technology, this printer can also do auto duplex.
Brother HL-5370DW toner cartridges are available in two options, which would be the standard as well as the high-yield. For your standard, it can do the job for 3,000 pages. The high-yield toner cartridge gives you 8,000 pages. As of this drum, Brother designs it to manage 25,000 pages.
Brother HL-5370DW toner cartridges make you save your money. You can select based on your requirements. If you would like to prevent replacing the capsules immediately, you need to use the high-yield option. This mode permits you to use less toner for less essential documents to print.
In the long run, this system is exactly what you need if you search to get a printer with auto and manual duplex technology. It enables you to save your money since you can reduce the use of paper to print. The optional tray and high-yield toner cartridges are far more than enough to support your small and large business environments.
Brother HL-5370DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-5370DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-5370DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-5370DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-5370DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.