Brother HL-3180CDW Driver and Software Downloads
Brother HL-3180CDW Driver Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-3180CDW Installation Software, Toner Reset, Reviews – Brother HL-3180CDW since the electronic color printer has a reliable functionality. This vital point about the machine makes it an ideal addition to an office or a small business atmosphere. It comes with all the desk-friendly layout that’s extremely compact your business printing requirements. You’re able to use 23 pages per minute and run the device via the colour touchscreen display 3.7-inch that’s extremely intuitive.
Furthermore, Brother HL-3180CDW works quickly which it is possible to scan your files to the cloud providers. You can use your cellular devices that are compatible with the printer to start the printing jobs, too. On top of that, the machine has got the automatic duplex printing technology to print on both sides of a paper. This technology is quite convenient that makes you save money for purchasing the paper.
With the quick color and black printing performance, you can use the Brother HL-3180CDW to hold up your productivity. The connectivity is indeed elastic. You can install the device on the wireless network. Other than that, you can connect the device by using the USB 2.0 interface to your computer or compatible devices. The best aspect of the machine is the capability to produce high-quality business printing output.
Proceed to the paper handling, what the machine has offered is your paper tray. It functions for the letter and legal paper sizes. It means that the tray is adjustable. When you use the manual feed slot, it enables you to deal with the envelope printing tasks.
Brother HL-3180CDW makes your business development runs better. The most vital part for this particular machine is your mobile device-printing feature. It makes you able to print wirelessly in the mobile apparatus. You can use AirPrint, Cortado Workplace, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct. With this attribute, it supports your mobility. As long as your company documents are accessible through your mobile device, you may use the system to operate even without your pc on your side.
The high-yield Brother HL-3180CDW toner can keep your productivity without wasting your time simply to substitute the toners. This high-yield toner is able to encourage 2,200 pages. As soon as you bought the machine, you can directly use it. It’s because Brother included a set of those starter toner cartridges that manages 1,000 pages.
If your company does not want the use of a printer quite often, the machine is also accessible with all the standard-yield toner. You can obtain the black toner which could do the job for 2,500 pages. The standard-yield Brother HL-3180CDW toners for colour printing can deal with 1,400 pages.
Brother HL-3180CDW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-3180CDW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-3180CDW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-3180CDW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-3180CDW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.