Brother HL-2240 Driver, Software & Wireless Setup
Brother HL-2240 Driver & Software Macintosh, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother HL-2240 Wireless Setup, Drum Reset – With the compact design, the Brother HL-2240 is perfect for almost any surroundings, including residence or home office. This is a monochrome printer using the laser technology that offers speedy performance. It is able to create over 24 pages per minute. The top quality output is outstanding using all the capacity to create some files such as spreadsheets, reports, and letters.
Additionally, the space-saving design makes your office looks stylish. The text and graphics outputs are excellent. Finally, the Brother HL-2240 gets the adjustable paper tray to manage 250 sheets.
This reasonably priced printer isn’t compatible with mobile printing link. It means that you only have the USB interface to join with the Brother HL-2240 to your PC. Though it is able to print your documents fast, it takes 8 seconds to do the very first print. In any case, this printer doesn’t have an LCD display. We believe the printer can support high need printing tasks. It is because Brother maintained the printer can manage 10,000 pages per month.
The starter toner cartridge can handle 700 pages. Brother so completes the Brother HL-2240 using DR420 Drum Unit with the yields to manage 12,000 pages. If you believe the starter toner cartridge isn’t enough for you, you need to buy the standard toner cartridge. This option can support you with the returns for about 1,200 pages. The last option is that the high-yield toner cartridge which provides 2,600 pages. Whenever that you simply runs out the toner cartridge, then you can buy the original toner cartridges online by going to the official site. You can discover any accessories and supplies there.
In conclusion, this is a great Brother HL-2240 for those who look for a quick printer using the space-saving layout. It can complete your printing needs if you do not mind the printer doesn’t have the LCD screen. As it doesn’t support mobile printing connectivity, you merely use the printer via the USB port that you can connect it to your computer. If you want to buy the accessories and supplies, the company provides some good items to complete the individual requirements of their consumers. Last but not the least, we recommend you to purchase the top yield toner cartridge in case you don’t need to substitute it too frequently.
Brother HL-2240 Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-2240 Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-2240 Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother HL-2240 Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-2240 Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.