Brother DCP-L2550DW Driver & Software Download
Brother DCP-L2550DW Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother DCP-L2550DW Installation Software, Toner, Drum Reset – This really is a speedy printer with the reliable design for a copier. The machine can manage more than 50 sheets because its automatic document feeder. This attribute enables you to perform multipage scanning and copying. Brother designed the machine to create over 36 pages in a single minute. Therefore, it’s great to support your own efficiency.
In addition, Brother DCP-L2550DW supports you with the wireless printing capability. You can use this feature at any time if you would like to print your files from your compatible mobile devices. The printer also has 250 sheets of paper capability, including in letter and legal papers. It’s on your hands you would like to use the printer with an built-in wireless or even the Ethernet network interfaces. These features let you share your printer with other users on the system. Aside from that, you can connect the machine to your computer manually via USB port. With the presence of the automatic duplex printing, it is able to print two-sided documents to store papers.
Together with the sturdy design, you can depend on this robust printer to finish your busy schedule. You can use it to print several files without needing too long because of the speedy performance. It is what you will need to complete your jobs because the energetic 250-sheet of paper capability to enhance the efficacy. You do not have to refill it too frequently. You may print your documents when you need a high freedom. Best of all, you can choose the link options to share your printer. The duplexing technologies also lets you save more cash. To run the printer, you only have to use the two-line LCD screen. This printer is a good alternative if you want a printer which could handle 15,000 pages to print in one single month. But we advise you to use it to get 2,000 pages or longer in a month.
Brother supports the machine by providing the original high-yield Brother DCP-L2550DW toner. Obviously, the real replacement supports more prints. For that reason, it will lower the printing expenses. When you open the box, Brother includes the starter toner cartridge to the printer which handles 700 pages. In addition, they provide the DR730 Drum Unit for 12,000 pages.
To encourage the replacement, Brother also sells the standard-yield toner in black with 1,200 pages. If you believe you will need something more, you can purchase the high-yield Brother DCP-L2550DW toner in dark with 3,000 pages to offer. The options enable you to select based on your needs.
Brother DCP-L2550DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother DCP-L2550DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother DCP-L2550DW Wireless Setup Instructions
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother DCP-L2550DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother DCP-L2550DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.