Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver, Software Download & Wireless Setup
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver, Wireless Setup, Wifi Setup, Scanner Driver Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-bit 32-bit, Brother DCP-L2540DW Installation Software – Brother DCP-L2540DW is your inexpensive alternative if you seek for a trusted monochrome copier using all the laser technology. This multi-function machine can produce over 30 pages in one minute. In addition, the machine has a greater automatic document feeder, which is 35 pages. Therefore, it can be a wonderful solution to support your small office.
Brother DCP-L2540DW does not take a great deal of room on your small office. In addition, this compact copier comes with a tray to manage over 250 sheets. You can use it to print your documents from the appropriate mobile devices so long as there is a wireless network available. As a scanner, you may use it to take care of documents in a variety of destinations.
Brother DCP-L2540DW can produce professional documents. It can create documents with more than 2400 x 600 dpi as the resolution. The paper handling is both flexible and flexible. The paper tray makes you able to handle any files for the letter in addition to legal size paper. In addition, it has the manual feed slot for printing on labels and envelopes.
Brother DCP-L2540DW is also a flexible scanner. It works for more than 19200 x 19200 dpi as the interpolated resolution. You can scan to email, image, document, OCR, and SharePoint. If it comes to the connectivity, the device is flexible because you can use the built-in wireless or the Ethernet network. These attributes let you share the machine with other users on the network. Even you can link the device manually to your computer by using the USB port.
Brother DCP-L2540DW toner cartridges are available in two options, the standard, and also the high-yield. For the standard-yield black toner cartridge, then it can support 1,200 pages. Meanwhile, the high-yield black toner cartridge can support 2,600 pages. We recommend you to obtain the latter choice if you do not want to replace the toner too shortly.
This mode lets you use the toner cartridge for documents that are essential just. The company involves the starter toner cartridge for handling 700 pages and the Drum Unit together with 12,000 pages in its box. The business maintained that the machine is able to manage 10,000 pages each month. However, we advise you to utilize the printer just for handling 2,500 pages or a little more for its durability.
Brother DCP-L2540DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother DCP-L2540DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother DCP-L2540DW Wireless Setup
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Installation Brother DCP-L2540DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother DCP-L2540DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded “xxxxxxxx.dmg”.
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.