Brother MFC-L5900DW Manual & Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-L5900DW as the functional printer supports people who demand a monochrome laser. It can assist your small business in the home or home office with the cheap output. The performance of this machine is excellent. Its speedy performance makes it perfect to increase the productivity.
Brother MFC-L5900DW has some nice features that make it among the best options. For instance, it has the flexible paper handling. In fact, Brother supplies it with all the paper capacity to hold 300 sheets. Eventually, you can expand this feature to 1,340 sheets. This optional attribute is helpful, particularly if you are working in the bigger business printing demands.
Moreover, the system is able to scan two-sided files to several destinations once you use it like a scanner. Aside from that, Brother MFC-L5900DW can support legal document glass together with the existence of an automatic document feeder to hold 70 pages. Other than that, the machine includes some safety features that will provide you the higher safety level. This machine makes you able to guard your printer so no one can access your files without your permissions. It means you could print directly from it and scan to several cloud services.
We must say that Brother MFC-L5900DW toner cartridge is one of the best offers. It's because Brother offers the budget-friendly replacement for those who wish to replace the toner cartridge. You are able to obtain the high-yield toner cartridge with the ability to encourage 8,000 pages. This one will also save your time and energy so you don't have to replace it too frequently.
When you open the box, Brother contains the normal Brother MFC-L5900DW toner cartridge to support 3,000 pages. They also included the DR820 Drum Unit together with the yields about 30,000 pages. Even Brother sells some supplies and accessories for all users of this machine. For example, you can purchase the standard-yield toner, high-yield toner, and drum unit. They also market the optional lower paper tray at both 250-sheet and 520-sheet and others. With those offers, you can choose based on what you want to support your business environment.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-L5900DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L5900DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother MFC-L5900DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-L5900DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother MFC-L5900DW Drivers Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-L5900DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother MFC-L5900DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here