Brother MFC-J4510DW Manual & Printer Drivers Download
Brother MFC-J4510DW also offers a bypass tray that will permit you to handle up to A3 paper size. It's possible to operate the machine from the 9.3-cm of touchscreen LCD. This LCD display also has a nice user interface. Its design is intuitive which makes you operate the machine without any difficulties. On top of that, the device supports you with all the wireless connection, mobile printing, and cloud printing features.
Brother MFC-J4510DW comes out using the inkjet technologies. This color printer is available with the presence of 128 MB of memory. It's possible to use both wired and wireless network as the connectivity options. Therefore, it can finish users with various needs. Other than that, Brother additionally supports the users with the USB 2.0 port for the interface. It also has the Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet. It does not a huge deal if you do not have enough time to turn in your PC. You can use your Smartphones for printing your files.
You can also utilize Brother MFC-J4510DW as a copier. It can generate color and monochrome document with more than 1,200 dpi as the resolution. As of the speed, it generates a monochrome document with 12 pictures per minute. It may create 9 copies per minute in color files.
After you open the box, then Brother comprises the fax line cord, product safety manual, power supply cord, and software disk. You can also find the supplies, quick setup guide, warranty card, and user manual.
For the high-yield black and color Brother MFC-J4510DW ink cartridges, these may handle 1,200 pages. On the flip side, buyers can choose the standard-yield ink cartridges in black with 600 pages, which has exactly the very same yields as the standard-yield color cartridges. This machine lets you print out of USB flash memory drive, PictBridge, SD, High Capacity, along with other resources. It's what you need if you're working at home or in your office.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-J4510DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J4510DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother MFC-J4510DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-J4510DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother MFC-J4510DW Drivers & Software Downloads
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-J4510DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother MFC-J4510DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here