Brother DCP-L2520DW Manual & Printer Driver Download
Brother DCP-L2520DW includes the LCD screen two-line layout and 16-character capabilities. But it doesn't come out using the backlight. Underneath the control panel, you'll come across the slot because the paper output signal. Brother made it using the tiny flip-over newspaper stop. It functions to help you capture the printed documents. The paper supports 250 sheets which just works for your A4 sheets.
Brother DCP-L2520DW includes a USB socket since the sole connection, positioned on the rear of the device. It usually means it doesn't include a wireless network link. On the flip side, Brother finished the machine with a few useful software like OCR software, record management, and MFL-Pro Suite.
If it comes to the functionality, Brother DCP-L2520DW functions quite quickly. It may create 26 pages in one minute. Should you use it from the duplex mode, the device remains great to make 10.6 sides in 60 minutes. For your sleep time, it's low that's approximately 40 minutes.
Then, the print quality remains great it generates 600 dpi because the default resolution. It gives sharp and transparent characters. Finally, there's absolutely no toner spatter. But it doesn't impress us as it functions for grayscale.
This layout permits you to view and assess the two-part drum along with the cartridge easily by bending down its front pay. Well, it takes just a bit of effort to put in the toner to the drum area that functions as the holder. For this reason, you need to install it attentively.
Brother DCP-L2520DW includes a very low sound design together with the two-part drum in addition to toner cartridge which possibly make you quite pleased. Additionally, it has the single-sheet press tray for specific printing task. We can say it is a fantastic selection for people who don't mind to get a printer with no LCD backlight, speedy sleep setting, and also poor copy quality for grayscale.
Brother DCP-L2520DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother DCP-L2520DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother DCP-L2520DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother DCP-L2520DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother DCP-L2520DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother DCP-L2520DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother DCP-L2520DW Printer Driver Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother DCP-L2520DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother DCP-L2520DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here