Brother MFC-L8850CDW Manual & Drivers Download
Brother MFC-L8850CDW is also accessible with all the expanded 300-sheets paper support to 800 sheets. To accomplish this, you have to buy the add-on . In reality, this printer works with the high-quality output for company copies and prints. Furthermore, the company provides faxing and innovative scanning features, especially with the single-pass duplex scanning technology.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW comes with all the 4.85-inch of touchscreen display which is user friendly. It has an innovative duplex performance so that you may save more papers. In addition, it is possible to scan both sides of the pages in the single-pass. Therefore, this printer is ideal if you need a quick copier, scanner, and fax.
Besides, the Brother MFC-L8850CDW has a flexible connectivity. You can print, scan or fax your files from the PC using the wireless or Ethernet network. Otherwise, you can use the USB cable to attach the printer locally to your PC. With the usage of intuitive touchscreen screen, you can browse the printer with ease. Additionally, it allows you scan to the favorite cloud solutions, for example DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONENOTE, and others.
Best of all, you can do mobile device printing and scan conveniently. It's because the printer supports you with some software. If you want to use the printer to get a cost effective printing requirement, the printer gets the Secure Function Lock attribute. This feature works for more than 100 users.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW toner cartridges support high-yield demand approximately 4,000 pages in black. The colour toner supplies 3,500 pages. When you open the box, Brother included the TN331BK normal yield black toner cartridge that can manage 2,500 pages, a TN331 cyan, TN331 magenta, and TN331 yellow with the return about 1,500 pages. In addition, there's a DR331CL Drum Unit to provide 25,000 pages.
To replace the toners, you can buy the typical yield toner in cyan, yellow, and magenta for 1,500 pages. Brother also only supplies the standard yield toner in black for 2,500 pages. If you need more, you can buy the high-yield Brother MFC-L8850CDW toner in black that works for 4,000 pages.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother MFC-L8850CDW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-L8850CDW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Software Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here