Brother MFC-J470DW Manual & Printer Driver Downloads
Brother MFC-J470DW supports you the budget-friendly cost to offer. Other than that, the printer includes ADF, mobile device printing, in addition to Brother Cloud Apps.
For the ISO, it may print over 12 pages per minute from the black document and 10 pages per minute in colour document. Brother also completes it with 1.8-inch of color LCD screen that allows you to easily browse all menus.
When you use the Brother MFC-J470DW as a scanner, it offers versatile capabilities. By way of example, it's ready to scan by using a variety of formats. Not only that, but has a duplex printing technology so that you can save more paper because of the two-sided printing.
The mobile device printing is convenient for the wireless printing it is possible to use.
Additionally, it's the standard and higher yield ink cartridges. This attribute is the economical solution so it's possible to keep the printer easily.
When you buy the printer, Brother also contained Brother MFC-J470DW cartridges L101 Series CD-ROM. In case, you want to do the cartridge replacement, Brother provides the standard-yield ink with 3-pack colour with the yields approximately 300 pages for each cartridge.
When you use the Brother MFC-J470DW, then it is able to manage over 2,500 pages per month a the maximum duty cycle. However, the company suggests the entire user to use it for handling 50 to 1000 pages to print each month. This printer is ideal if you want the colour inkjet printer that provides you economical printing solution. This printer is also more than enough to complete your little home office or business atmosphere.
Brother MFC-J470DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-J470DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-J470DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J470DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother MFC-J470DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-J470DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Downloads
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-J470DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here