Brother MFC-7860DW Manual & Printer Driver Download
You may use it to copy, send and receive facsimile quickly from your PC or other devices. Besides, the advanced capabilities make it good to scan files to a file, email, OCR, image, FTP site and maybe even E-mail Server.
Brother MFC-7860DW can print can copy quickly. It can boast your productivity because its speeds are more than 27 pages per second. In addition, the machine provides professional output with more than 2400 x 600 dpi as the resolution.
What's more, the paper treatment is indeed flexible, thanks to the adjustable paper tray. It is possible to use it for letter and legal size paper using its 250-sheet capacity. This attribute completes the single-sheet manual feed slot in the event you want envelopes labels along with other websites to function with.
This printer is also perfect if you have to print from any mobile device whenever you're. It's because the printer can be used with a few programs like Brother iPrint&Scan. It also supports Cortado Workplace. Best of all, you may use wireless scanning feature so you can scan to your mobile device by using the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
Brother comprised the Brother MFC-7860DW printer using a starter toner cartridge. This item has yields for handling 700 pages. Additionally, brother provides that the DR420 Drum Unit with the yields to manage 12,000 pages.
What's more, Brother MFC-7860DW toners are available as the accessories to buy. It is possible to purchase the Drum Unit together with 12,000 pages as the returns. There's also the standard-yield toner in black with 1,200 pages to support. Should you require something more than this, you can still utilize the high-yield toner in black with all the yields approximately 2,600 pages.
In conclusion, Brother MFC-7860DW printer is great for your home office and small business. It supplies top-quality printing, quick copying and faxing tasks. Additionally, it has better scanning features for your business productivity. Eventually, it's duplex printing technology so you can create two-sided output easily. This is great to save your working costs if you use the printer to your business development.
Brother MFC-7860DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother MFC-7860DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-7860DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother MFC-7860DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother MFC-7860DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-7860DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother MFC-7860DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here