Brother HL-L2360DW Manual & Printer Driver Scanner
Brother HL-L2360DW Reviews - At a single moment, you can expect the printer to work for over 32 pages. Besides, it comes with all the automatic duplex printing so you may save your money since you purchase less paper.
This speedy printer won't ever make you regret. In reality, it has a fantastic output to offer. It can create crisp files with the great images at more than 2400 x 600 dpi.
What's more, the paper handling is excellent with the adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets. It can do the job for legal and letter size papers. In addition, you can print letterhead or envelopes. With these features, you can reduce the usage of cable in your office.
Purchasing this printer is a wonderful choice. Brother includes Brother HL-L2360DW starter toner cartridge with the yield about 700 pages. Besides, the machine comes with the DR630 Drum Unit together with the yields of approximately 12,000 pages.
When you want to buy the toner, you can buy it on the official site. To do so, navigate to the supplies and accessories. There, you can choose the standard-yield or the high-yield choices. The standard comes with 1,200 pages to handle.
Meanwhile, the high-yield alternative supplies 2,600 pages. The Brother HL-L2360DW toner will not run out too quickly. It is because the printer can use less additives, as a result of this toner save mode. This mode allows you to use less toner when you print less critical documents. For that reason, it lets you save money.
In the long run, you may use the printer to support your flexibility. It comes with a few nice features. By way of example, you can utilize AirPrint app to print any documents from your mobile device using this Brother HL-L2360DW.
If you want to use this printer for the business, it is important to note that it may handle 10,000 pages each month. These are excellent to maintain its own longevity. In the long run, if you want a quick printer with the fantastic outputs at the very affordable price, we think this is one of the best options that worth to your money.
Brother HL-L2360DW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-L2360DW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2360DW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother HL-L2360DW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-L2360DW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Setup & Driver Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother HL-L2360DW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here