Brother HL-3140CW Manual & Printer Drivers Download
Brother HL-3140CW Review - The printer has a compact design that may meet your budget in addition to your workspace. You may use it to generate high-impact color files with more than 19 pages per minute. It is also able to generate black documents in a crisp appearance. Additionally, there are some intriguing features for mobile printing needs such as Cortado Workplace, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, and others.
This is a speedy printer can do more than 19 pages per minute and so, your business will run effectively by using the system. The connectivity options are easy to install. That's the reason why the printer may produce over 600 x 2400 dpi of resolution.
Move to the paper handling performance, the device has 250-sheet paper . It's an adjustable design to support both letter and legal paper size. Additionally, it includes a manual feed slot. You may use this slot to print an envelope.
The Brother HL-3140CW toner helps you cut the operating price. In fact, the business provides the high-yield toners to offer 2,200 pages. This feature works to control the color page counts. Since it has toner save mode, it will be able to help you conserve the toner for not as crucial documents.
In the long run, it's easy to command the printer since you may use the 1-Line LCD screen. The Brother HL-3140CW is able to produce 30,000 pages per month. The company also supplies the optional memory.
Inside the box, Brother includes a pair of starter toner cartridges. It functions for tackling 1,000 pages. Besides, it has a DR221CL Drum Unit Place to manage 15,000 pages. Brother also gives the standard-yield Brother HL-3140CW toner for black files to manage 2,500 pages. Other than that, they also have the standard-yield colour toner for 1,400 pages. If you need the high-yield toner, then it is available to encourage 2,200 pages.
Brother HL-3140CW Toner Reset
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- After that, look at the toner cartridges by opening the printer lid.
- Continue by pressing and holding the Asterisk key within 5 seconds.
- Next, see the LCD. A new menu should appear.
- Choose the cartridge that you want to reset, K = Black, C = Cyan, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow
- STD = Standard Capacity Cartridge, HC = High Capacity Cartridge, SHC = Super High Capacity Cartridge.
- You will see the word “Reset?” on your screen. Therefore, you should choose “Yes”
- You can close the printer lid.
Brother HL-3140CW Drum Reset
- You have installed the new drum unit. Therefore, you have to reset your printer first.
- Hit “X” so you want to clear any error message.
- Hit the tools button (image of a spanner).
- After that, select “All Settings”.
- Then, choose “Machine Info”.
- Next, press “Parts Life”.
- Continue by pressing “#”. You will see the touchscreen menu changes.
- Here, you will see that the color drum has been replaced.
- Lastly, choose “Yes”
Brother HL-3140CW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen)
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
2. Brother Printer Installation on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to re-start your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
3. Brother Printer Installation on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-3140CW driver installation for windows and mac are available in this post as below.
Installation Brother HL-3140CW Software For Windows
- First, download the driver and choose the type of system operations on your computer.
- Then, double-click to the downloaded file.
- Next, click Unzip.
- Open the folder.
- After that, double-click to D_SETUP.exe to start the installation.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- If the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Installation Brother HL-3140CW Software For Mac
- First, download the driver and select the operating system of your computer
- Then, double click to the downloaded "xxxxxxxx.dmg".
- After that, double click to the installer package xxxxxxxx.pkg.
- After that, follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer and test your printer.
Operating System OS
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12).
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit.
Brother HL-3140CW Drivers Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother HL-3140CW Manuals PDF ↔ Click Here
Brother HL-3140CW Driver From Brother Official ↔ Click Here